How to sign a PDF document on Windows with Microsoft Edge
• Download and install the latest drivers for your XP Pen tablet and the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
• Make sure you tablet is connected to your computer and that you have cursor control.
• Right Click on the PDF file and the select “Properties”.
• On the General tap, click on “Change”, then click on“Microsoft Edge” and finally click “OK”.
• Now open that PDF file and it will open on Microsoft Edge you can then click on “Draw” and begging drawing or sign your document.
• To save the document with the changes, right click on any page and then select "Save as".