Note: This is Linux Beta driver so doesn’t support all of XP-Pen products and express keys yet.
1. Connect your XP-Pen product into computer.
2. Download Linux Beta driver from XP-Pen office website. (www.xp-pen.com)
3. When download complete, double clicks Linux driver then Extract it.
4. Open driver folder then click right button – Properties on Pentablet_Driver.sh.
5. Go to Permissions tab then make sure enable “Allow executing file as program” function.
7. Open Terminal. (CTRL+ALT+T)
8. Type sudo (space) then move Pentablet_Driver.sh on terminal.
9. Type password to complete.