1. Make sure your MacOS is Big Sur. You can do this by clicking on the Apple icon on the upper left corner of your screen and then select “About this Mac”
2. Go to the Applications Folder and make sure to uninstall all current PenTablet drivers.
3. Reboot your Mac.
4. After restarting, please go to our XP-PEN official website and download and install the newest Mac driver for your tablet.
5. Go to your "Launch Pad" and open "PenTabletSetting".
6. When this messages pops, click "Open" and type in your password to run "PenTabletSetting".
7. When this messages pops, click "Open" to run all of them.
8. When Tablet the settings open, please click "Open System Preferences".
9. Unlock the Accessibility list by clicking on the padlock icon and input your password if needed then make sure "PenTabletDriverUX" is checked then closed it.
10. Reboot you Mac one last time and after the reboot launch PenTabletSetting. The window should look like this. Move your cursor to the window test for pressure.