1. Make sure the tablet icon is in the task bar? If not, it means you haven’t installed the driver, please install the driver and then reboot system to test again.
2. If you can see the tablet icon in the task bar, please open it and go to the “Pressure” windows to test the Pen pressure. If the test is right, it means you had installed the driver correctly.
3. Make sure the application that you are using supports pen pressure. Not all of the applications support pen pressure function.
4. Have your computer ever installed another tablet driver in it before? If yes, please remove both old and new Star drivers and reboot. When the system returns to the desktop, please install the Star driver again.
5. After rebooting, please go to the Pen Tablet Setting window to test the pen pressure, if it can be used correctly, close the window, and then open the drawing application to test if the pressure can be normally used.