Artist 10S scaling rate issue
If your Artist 10S has scaling rate issues while set to Extend mode, please follow these steps:
1. Close any digital art software.
2. Right-click the desktop and open Display Settings. Make sure that your Artist 10S’s resolution is set to 1280x800 or 1280x720.
3. Open your INTEL, NVIDIA or AMD video card settings.
4. Set all monitors to Maintain Display Scaling, Aspect Ratio, or Maintain Aspect Ratio.
5. Click OK and exit.
6. Open the previously affected art software and check if the issue has been resolved.