How to install XPPen New UI driver on Catalina (10.15)
• Go to the Application Folder and make sure to uninstall or delete any previous tablet drivers and then restart your computer.
• After restarting please go to the XP-PEN official website, then download and install the new UI Mac driver.
• When the window below pops, drag the “XP-PenPenTablet” folder to the Applications folder.
• The driver installation is complete. Please connect the tablet to your computer. Next, go to “Applications" -> "XP-PEN PenTablet” folder and run PenTablet.app.
(You also can open PenTablet.app from the LaunchPad)
• When the driver interface is opened, the system will pop up a window asking to add permissions, please click "Open System Preferences" on this window.
• Now, go to “System Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy”.
• On the Privacy Tab, click on the "Lock" icon, and type in your password if needed.
• On the "Input monitoring" tab, please enable "QtPenTabletUX.app".
• On the "Input monitoring" tab”, Click the“+”button then go to the "Applications" folder. Click on "PenTablet.app" and click OK.
• Please right-click the driver icon in the taskbar and select "Quit" to exit the driver.
• Open the driver once again, and a window for adding permissions will pop up on the interface when the driver opens. Please click "open system preferences".
• On the "Accessibility" tab, please enable "QtPenTabletUX.app".
• On the “Accessibility" tab”, click the“+”button and go to the "Applications" folder. Click on "PenTablet.app" and click OK.
• Restart your Mac and after that open the PenTablet setting then check for pen pressure.